UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
Plaintiff, United States of America, hereby certifies that it has complied within the provisions of the Antitrust Procedures and Penalties Act, 14 U.S.C. § 16(b)-(d) and states:
1. February 20, 1998 and March 20, 1998, respectively;
2. Competitive Impact Statement were published in the Federal Register on March 31, 1998, 63 Fed. Reg. 15,432-37 (1998);
3. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 16 (c), a summary of the terms of the proposed Final Judgment and Competitive Impact Statement were published:
4. 31, 1998, and terminated on May 29, 1998;
5. The United States received no comments from members of the public concerning the proposed Final Judgment;
6. Defendants have complied with the requirements of 15 U.S.C. § 16(g);
7. Pursuant to the Stipulation filed on February 20, 1998, and 15 U.S.C. § 16(e), the Court may enter the Final Judgment after it determines that the Judgment serves the public interest;
8. Plaintiff's Competitive Impact Statement demonstrates that the proposed Final Judgment satisfies the public interest standard of 15 U.S.C. § 16(e); and
9. Plaintiff requests that this Court enter the Final Judgment without further hearings and is authorized by counsel for Defendants to state that Defendants join in this request.
Dated: June 8, 1998.