UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
ORDER TO SEAL DOCUMENT
Good cause having been shown and pursuant to Rule 26(c) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Local Rule 106(j), the Court ORDERS as follows:
1. The document filed as Exhibit 16 attached to the Memorandum of the United States to be filed in Opposition to Nextel's Motion to Vacate the 1995 Consent Decree shall be placed under seal by the Clerk of the Court, not made part of the public record herein.
2. The document, and any copies or extracts thereof, shall be retained in the custody of the defendants' attorneys during the pendency of the litigation, and shall not be in the possession of any of the defendants.
3. Defendants' attorneys, and each of them, promptly upon completion of the litigation or at such time as they have no further use for the document, whichever shall first occur, shall return to Plaintiff United States all copies and extracts of data from the document.
4. Defendants and their attorneys shall refrain from referring in open court to any commercially sensitive data as defined in Rule 26(c)(7) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure contained in the document, and any testimony regarding such data shall be heard by the Court in camera.
5. Defendants and their attorneys shall not in any manner, directly or indirectly, transfer the document or copies of the document, or communicate, orally or in writing, any commercially sensitive data (as defined by Rule 26(c)(7) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure) contained in the document to any person other than for purposes directly related to trial of this cause, and any such person to whom such communication is made shall be bound by the terms of this order.
Dated: February 29 , 1999.