Correspondence to the Department of Justice, Civil Division including the Assistant Attorney General, may be sent to:
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20530-0001
E-mail to the Civil Division may be sent to Civil.Feedback@usdoj.gov.
- To contact the Civil Rights Division, please visit the Civil Rights Contact Information page.
- For guidance on filing a complaint with the Civil Rights Division, please visit How to File a Complaint.
- E-mail accounts are not available for service of official, case-related or legal documents and is not monitored for such submissions or for other time-sensitive communications.
- E-mails with attachments will be deleted as a precaution, as they may contain viruses.
- You may wish to include your mailing address in order to permit the Civil Division to reply via United States Postal Service
In some instances, the volume of e-mail traffic on a particular issue is such that the Civil Division cannot respond to each message individually. We can assure you, however, that your voice and your views are being heard.
Please send any accessibility concerns to the email address provided above.
Department of Justice Main Switchboard: +1 (202) 514-2000
Civil Division officials: see the Directory of Department Officials