FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 18, 2008
Contact: Casey McEnry
Press Conference Announcing Record Breaking
Statewide Marijuana Seizures in 2008
- United States Attorney McGregor W. Scott, Eastern District of California
- Chief John Gaines, Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement
- Special Agent in Charge Ron Pugh, U.S. Forest Service
- Special Agent in Charge Troy Bolen, Bureau of Land Management
- Special Agent in Charge Javier F. Pena, DEA San Francisco
- Special Agent in Charge Timothy J. Landrum, DEA Los Angeles
- Assistant Special Agent in Charge William R. Sherman, DEA San Diego
Press Conference announcing CAMP 2008 statistics and other operations involving marijuana seized on public lands.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2008 @ 1:00 P.M.
Robert T. Matsui United States Courthouse
United States Attorney’s Office
501 I Street, 10th Floor
NOTE: ALL media MUST PRESENT GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID (such as driver’s license) as well as VALID MEDIA CREDENTIALS. Camera staff will be inspected by the Court Security personnel when arriving on the first floor of the courthouse. Camera staff will be escorted to Room 10-100 by U.S. Attorney personnel. Press inquiries regarding logistics should be directed to Lauren Horwood at (916) 554-2706.