Buffalo, New York
Welcome to the Buffalo Immigration Court!
The Buffalo Immigration Court falls under the jurisdiction of the Office of the Chief Immigration Judge which is a component of the Executive Office for Immigration Review under the Department of Justice.
Our court has made a commitment to provide access to information through the Internet in order to service the needs of the public.
Our goal is to provide the most current and accurate information available to those needing to appear before an Immigration Judge and to provide this information in a user-friendly fashion.
Please note: The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) are separate organizations.
About the Court
Buffalo Immigration Court
130 Delaware Avenue, Suite 410
Buffalo, New York 14202
Court Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Window Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Philip J. Montante, Jr.
Stephanie L. Kerr
For Directions to the Court, we have provided a link to a free mapping service.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are currently no FAQs available.
- Arrive early. Please plan to arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled hearing so that you can be cleared by security on time.
- All persons must be dressed appropriately in business-type clothing. Hats should be removed when entering the courtroom.
- Food and beverages, with the exception of water for counsel and contract interpreters, are not permitted in the Courtrooms.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of any recording devices in the hearing. The use of cameras, beepers, or cellular telephones during the hearing is not permitted, and must be turned off.
- All parties should rise when the Judge enters and Court is called into session.
- Talking during someone else's hearing is not allowed in Court.
- All parties waiting outside while court is in session are asked to be courteous and quiet.
- Parents with court hearings whose young children are not in proceedings should not bring their children to Court.
Please read our Privacy and Security Notice