You are here
Criminal Resource Manual 1937 Appendix G -- Factual Allegations In Support Of Request For Judicial Order Of Deportation (CIMT)
Appendix GFactual Allegations in Support of Request for Judicial Order of Deportation (CIMT)
| Factual Allegations in Support of Request for Judicial Order of Deportation (Crime Involving Moral Turpitude)
(8 U.S.C. § 1252a(d))
The United States Attorney Charges:
Wherefore, at his sentencing, Defendant will be subject to deportation under Section 241(a)(2)(A)(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (Act), (8 U.S.C. § 1251(a)(2)(A)(i)), in that he will have been convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude committed within five years of entry and sentenced to confinement or confined therefor in a prison or correctional institution for one year or longer.
- The defendant, ____________, is not a citizen or national ofthe United States.
- Defendant is a native of____________, and a citizen of______________.
- Defendant entered the United States at/near ____________ on or about ____________, 19__.
- At that time, Defendant entered as a ______________.
- At the time of sentencing in this criminal proceeding,Defendant will be convicted in this court for the offense of___________, committed on or about __________, 19__, in violation of _____________.
Accordingly, pursuant to Section 242A(d) of the Act, 8 U.S.C. § 1252a(d), the Government requests that this Court, after imposing sentence, order that the defendant be deported from the United States so that promptly upon his release from confinement herein, the Immigration and Naturalization Service may execute said deportation order according to applicable laws and regulations.
Dated_____________ ______________________ United States Attorney
CONCURRENCE OF IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICEBased upon the factual allegations stated above, on behalf of the Commissioner of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, I concur in the request by the Government herein that a judicial order of deportation be issued.
[cited in Criminal Resource Manual 1926; USAM 9-73.500]
Updated February 19, 2015