To represent the Criminal and Civil interests of the United States in the highest tradition.
In furtherance of the representation of the United States, the United States Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas commits to:
- Prosecute and defend criminal and civil cases with zeal, fairness and justice for all.
- Protect the rights of victims, witnesses and the public.
- Enhance the cooperation of law enforcement agencies and community groups.
- Inform and educate the public with the goal of building trust and deterring crime.
- Enhance the quality of life through community programs.
- Serve as a model of ethical and professional conduct.
- Provide a work environment to maximize the achievement of these goals.
Updated June 23, 2015