To represent the Criminal and Civil interests of the United States.
The United States Attorney's Office for the District of New Mexico will:
- Ensure public safety against foreign and domestic threats.
- Prosecute and defend criminal and civil cases with fairness and justice for all.
- Protect the rights of victims, witnesses and the public.
- Enhance the cooperation of law enforcement agencies and community groups.
- Inform and educate the public with the goal of building trust and deterring crime.
- Enhance the quality of life through community programs.
- Serve as a model of ethical and professional conduct.
- Provide a work environment to maximize the achievement of these goals.
Updated January 28, 2015