Student Volunteer Intern Forms
CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED FORMS:
- Electronic Security Questionnaire (e-Qip)
e-Qip applicant brochure (pdf) Please be sure to read the applicant brochure before proceeding to completing e-Qip.
- OF-306 - Declaration of Federal Employment
- OF-612 - Optional Application for Federal Employment and/or
Disclosure and Authorization Pertaining to Consumer
Reports Pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Applicant Status Certification
- Dual Citizenship - Applicant certifies s/he is
a dual citizen with the U.S. and another country Submit
the above and submit one copy of the following, if
- OFI - 36 - Single Scope, Additional Data for Single Scope Background
Investigations and Other Background Investigations.
This form is only applicable under the following conditions:
- Immediate family members are resident aliens or U.S. citizens other than by birth;
- Current spouse is foreign born
- Co-inhabitant(s) and any other persons to whom
applicant is bound by affection or obligation
who may be subject to duress by a foreign power
- SF-87A – Fingerprint Cards
Fingerprint cards will be mailed to you upon request and you can be fingerprinted at any local police station. Or, you can make an appointment to return your completed forms and be fingerprinted in the Human Resources Security Office.
- Derogatory Information - i.e., bankruptcy, indebtedness,
arrests, income tax issues, drug use, etc.
- Provide a letter of explanation addressing each derogatory issue
- Provide supporting documents, e.g., canceled
- Questions and Answers - about the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Background Investigations
- Information Regarding the OPM Background Investigation Process
Note: The following questions must be answered covering the previous 10 years: Residence and employment, Sections 9 and 11. Remember to print and sign the signature pages at the end of the process, prior to releasing form to agency.
Security investigation data for sensitive positions (original and three copies, all with original signatures and dates). Forms have to be typed. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. The following questions must be answered covering the previous 10 years: 9, 10, 11, 12, 21, 22, 23, 29.
United States Attorney's Office
District of Columbia
555 Fourth St., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20530
Attn: Human Resources Section
For additional information, please contact:
The Personnel Security Office at (202) 252-6682 or
Documents on this page are presented in Portable Document Format (PDF) and a PDF reader is required for viewing. Download a PDF reader or learn more about PDFs.