Justice Management Division—Functions Assigned to AAG/A
The functions assigned to the AAG/A are enumerated in Title 28 of
the Code of Federal Regulations, Subpart O. JMD is functionally organized
into 22 staffs, generally each staff has both a policy and a service roles.
Within the Division, 19 staffs with specialized functions and related areas
of responsibility are grouped under one of four Deputy Assistant Attorneys
General as follows:
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General Controller: Budget staff, Finance
staff, Procurement Services Staff, Asset Forfeiture Management Staff, and
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization.
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Information Resources Management:
Telecommunications Services Staff, Information Management and Security
Staff, Computer Services Staff, and the Systems Technology Staff.
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Human Resources/Administration:
Facilities and Administrative Services Staff, Personnel Staff, Equal
Employment Opportunity Staff, Library Staff, and the Federal Law Enforcement
Training Center, Executive Support Staff, Consolidated Administrative
Office, and the Employee Assistance Program.
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Law and Policy: Management and
Planning Staff, Security and Emergency Planning Staff, Audit Liaison Office,
Department Ethics Office, and the Office of General Counsel.
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Debt Collection Management.