Sample IndictmentAttorney's Fee, Bankruptcy Fraud,
U.S.C. § 152(6)
- At all times pertinent to this indictment defendant, JOHN DOE, was
an attorney specializing in bankruptcy law.
- At all times pertinent to this indictment Richard Roe, debtor in
bankruptcy case -------, was a client of JOHN DOE.
- Prior to ----- date when Richard Roe filed bankruptcy, he owed JOHN
$75,000 in legal fees.
- Neither JOHN DOE nor his law firm was listed as a creditor in the
- On or about _____________, in the _________ District of _________,
DOE, defendant herein, knowingly and fraudulently received a promise from
Roe in the form of a "Reviver Agreement" that his law firm would be paid
by the debtor in return for forbearing to file a claim as a creditor against
All in violation of 18 U.S. C. § 152(6).
[cited in USAM 9-41.001]