Additional Research Sources
There are several authorities that can be consulted when
various issues under the Dyer Act. Some of these include the following:|
- 56 A.L.R.2d 1309 - Validity and Construction of National
Vehicle Theft Act;
- 15 A.L.R.Fed. 919 - What Constitutes "Motor Vehicle" Within
of the National Motor Vehicle Theft Act (Dyer Act) (18 U.S.C. §
- 15 A.L.R.Fed. 856 - Presumptions and Inferences Arising in
Prosecutions under National Motor Vehicle Theft Act (Dyer Act) (18 U.S.C.
2312-2313) from Unexplained Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicles;
- 15 A.L.R.Fed. 888 - Requirements as to Interstate Character of
Offense Under Provision of National Motor Theft Act (Dyer Act) (18 U.S.C.
2313) Making it Offense to Receive, Conceal, Store, Barter, Sell, or Dispose
Stolen Motor Vehicle Moving as, or Which is Part of or Constitutes,
- 45 A.L.R.Fed. 370 - Construction and Application of Word "Stolen"
National Motor Vehicle Theft Act (Dyer Act) (18 U.S.C. § 2311-2313);
- Devitt and Blackmar, Federal Jury Practice and Instructions (3d
Chapter 45, Interstate Transportation of Stolen Property-Motor Vehicle (Dyer
etc.) (18 U.S.C. §§ 2312, 2314, and 2315).
[cited in USAM 9-61.100]