If you are a victim of a federal crime charged and filed in U.S. district court, we can notify you of:
the arrest of a suspected offender;
- the nature of the charges against a suspected offender;
- the scheduling of each court proceeding that you are either required or entitled to attend;
- the pre-trial release on bail or detention status of a suspected offender;
- the acceptance of a plea of guilty or nolo contendere or the rendering of a verdict after trial; and
- the sentence imposed on an offender.
If you have any questions, please contact our Victim Witness Coordinator at 410-209-4800.