Eight Jefferson and St. Francois County Men Sentenced on Federal Methamphetamine Charges
St. Louis, MO - The United States Attorney's Office announced today that eight men were sentenced for methamphetamine conspiracy charges that took place between April 2006 and June 2011 in Jefferson County.
- DOMINIC MICHAEL ORLANDO, Desoto, MO; was sentenced today to 97 months in prison;
- TOMMY WAYNE GALLAWAY, DeSoto, MO; 60 months in prison January 31, 2012
- BRENT JEFFREY JOHNS, Crystal City, MO; 42 months in prison January 24, 2012
- BRYAN KEITH ADAMS, St. Francois County; 50 months in prison January 12, 2012
- TERRY JOE SMITH, JR., DeSoto, MO; 12 months in prison January 10, 2012
- MONTY EMMETT MANION, Desoto, MO; 26 months in prison January 3, 2012
- DANIEL JEROME DIERBERG, High Ridge, MO; 12 months in prison January 3, 2012
- TODD MICHAEL ADAMS, Festus, MO, 66 months prison on November 29, 2011
Each defendant previously pled guilty to conspiracy to possess pseudoephedrine with intent to manufacture methamphetamine before United States District Judge Audrey G. Fleissig.
This case was investigated by the Jefferson County Municipal Enforcement Group. Special Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Winfield handled the case for the U.S. Attorney's Office.