* June 6, 2012 Grand Jury Investigations Training, Bass Pro Shops, Pearl, MS
* June 21- 22 2012 Human Trafficking Conference Biloxi, Ms.
* June 26-27 2012 Search - Seizure & Crime Scene Training, Meridian, Ms.
* July 9-10, 2012 Ethics Traingin for Law Enforcement, Biloxi, MS.
* July 11 2012 Counterfeit Currency & Search -Seizure Training, Site to be determined.
* July 23-24 Evidence Room Management, Jackson, MS.
* July 25-26 Drug Criminal Investigation, Uniformed Officers, Holmes Community College, Ridgeland, MS.
* August 7-8-9 2012 Documentation Report Writing and Courtroom Testimony, Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi.
* August 13-14 2012 Pshchological Response to Active Shooter, Jackson location TBD
* August 21-22 2012 Search - Seizure Training & Crime Scene Investigation, Jackson, MS
* September 18-19 2012 Enhanced Risk & Accessment Training, Gulfport, MS
* September 25-26 2012 Mexico Based Drug Trafficking Training, Ellisville, Ms.
* October 16-17 2012 Meth Lab Awareness, Natchez, Ms.
* November 14-2012, Counterfeit Currency and Search & Seizure Training, Philadelphia, Ms.
For more information on these training session, please contact Jesse Bingham, Law Enforcement Coordinator - email address email@example.com , 601-973-2863
If you believe you have been a victim of fraud from a person or an organization soliciting relief funds on behalf of storm victims, contact the National Center for Disaster Fraud toll free at:
You can also fax information to:
or e-mail it to: