New Mexico Facts
- 5th Largest State in the United States
- 3rd Largest Federal District
- Population Approx. 1,874,614
- 134,000+ Residents on Indian Reservations
- 40,000+ Federal Employees
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico with a population of approximately 500,000 people. It is home to the University of New Mexico.
The cost of living in Albuquerque is moderate.
Links listed below are a few of the web sites regarding Albuquerque:
- City of Albuquerque
- Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Albuquerque Home Finder.com
- University of New Mexico
- There is one newspaper in Albuquerque, the Albuquerque Journal.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Las Cruces is the second largest city in New Mexico with a population of approximately 75,000 people. It is also home to New Mexico State University. Las Cruces is about an hour away from El Paso, Texas, and three hours from Albuquerque, four from Santa Fe and Tucson, Arizona.
Links listed below are a few of the web sites regarding Las Cruces: