Skip Navigation
USAO Home Page

Housing counselors in Pennsylvania

There are numerous housing counseling agencies in Pennsylvania. The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development maintains a list of HUD-approved counselors. You can find that list here:

The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency maintains a similar list, which you can find here:

HUD also maintains a web page of resources for people in Pennsylvania who may be facing foreclosure. You can find that page here:

PHFA has a similar page, which you can find here:


Benjamin Franklin Photo by B. Krist for the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation