The National Advocacy Center (NAC) is a business facility dedicated to professional training for federal, state, and local prosecutors. While it has similarities to hotels, university facilities, and other public buildings, it operates under very specific rules and procedures. You will be responsible for following these rules and procedures upon arrival.
- Reservations - Online for the NAC
- NAC Lodging and Transportation Information
- Inn at USC Lodging and Transportation Information
- Travel Authorization/Voucher Instructions and Forms
- Combining Personal and Government Travel
The Executive Office for United States Attorneys will provide reasonable accommodation to people with disabilities. Requests should be made as early as possible, preferably at least two weeks in advance of the seminar. No nominee will be excluded from a course on the basis of a disability-related accommodations request.
free Shuttle Service to the NAC
From the airport to the NAC:
- Airport pickup is on the service road outside the door leading from Baggage Claim Area 1.
- The bus leaves the airport every hour on the hour, from 3 PM through 10 PM. The last bus departs at 11:15 PM.
- Please review the information included in your acceptance package to insure that the shuttle is operating on the day of your arrival, or contact the program manager or program assistant for your course.
From the NAC to the airport:
- NAC pickup is located in front of the NAC.
- Shuttle sign-up sheets will be available at the front desk.
- Departure times will be displayed at the class registration area and the front desk.