How can I obtain a copy of the U.S. Trusteeç´ Statement or Objection to an Application for compensation?
Q: How can I obtain a copy of the U.S. Trustee's Statement or Objection to an Application for compensation?
A: A copy may be obtained from the Bankruptcy Court Pacer website at https://ecf.nywb.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/login.pl or contact the U.S. Trustee's Office by calling 716-551-5541.
Q: Where do I get information regarding my bankruptcy?
A: The Bankruptcy Court Pacer website at https://ecf.nywb.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/login.pl.
Q: What is a discharge?
A: Please review Bankruptcy Basics at http://www.uscourts.gov/FederalCourts/Bankruptcy/BankruptcyBasics.aspx
Q: What do I bring to a section 341 meeting?
A: Pursuant to Standing Order of 4/9/01, debtors under Chapter 7, Chapter 12, or Chapter 13 must produce the following:
- Titles to all motor vehicles, boats and other vessels, motorcycles, trailers, and mobile homes which were manufactured in the last ten years;
- Proof of balances due on mortgages;
- Federal tax returns for the two prior years;
- Any and all real estate appraisals and/or market analyses or opinions of value issued in the last two years.
- In addition, debtors must bring photographic identification and their social security cards or other proof of their social security number.
Q: What to do in times of inclement weather?
A: You can obtain information on the court's site at Western District of New York.
Q: How do I obtain a copy of the section 341 meeting recording?
A: Call the Office of the United States Trustee at 716-551-5541.