For these reasons, we find that the United States Trustee's
decision not to renew your appointment to the chapter 7 panel is
supported by the record and was an appropriate exercise of the
United States Trustee's discretion. Accordingly, I affirm her
decision. At your request, I am also forwarding a copy of this
decision to the President of the National Association of
Kevyn D. Orr
||United States Trustee
|| for Region [REDACTED]
||Mr. Joseph Wittman
||National Association of
|| Bankruptcy Trustees
Correspondence regarding your June 30, 1994, Semi-Annual Report
- United States Trustee's review letter dated September 7, 1994.
- Your response dated October 13, 1994.
Correspondence regarding your December 31, 1994, Semi-Annual
- United States Trustee's review letter dated March 16, 1995.
- Your response dated April 18, 1995.
Correspondence regarding your December 31, 1996, Semi-Annual
- United States Trustee's review letter dated March 26, 1997.
- Your response dated April 7, 1997.
- United States Trustee's supplemental request for
information dated April 15, 1997.
Correspondence concerning [REDACTED] Inc. ([REDACTED]
- Auctioneer letter to [REDACTED] dated April 21, 1993.
- Auctioneer letter to you dated July 11, 1994.
- Your fax to [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] dated March 27, 1997.
- Fax to you from [REDACTED] dated March 27, 1997.
- Portion of a fax to you, dated April 14, 1997, regarding the Trustee's Final report.
Page posted on August 25, 1998
United States Trustee Program/Department of Justice