This graph shows industry average price increases predicted from the WorldCom-Sprint merger.
- The horizontal axis is labeled WorldCom Demand Elasticity. The horizontal axis is numbered in .5 increments from -4 to -1.5.
- The vertical axis is labeled Aggregate Elasticity. The vertical axis is numbered in .2 increments from -0.6 to -1.4.
- There are five curving lines within the graph, the top is in the upper left corner of the graph and is labeled 1.2%.
- The next line from the top is labeled 1.0%.
- The third line from the top curves from the left side of the graph to the top of the graph and is labeled 0.8%.
- The fourth curving line curves from the middle of the left side of the graph to the middle of the right side of the graph and is labeled 0.6%.
- The last line is almost straight and curves from the left side of the graph to the horizontal axis and is labeled 0.4%.
Return to Document