USERRA Contact Information


If you have questions about USERRA or a possible USERRA claim, please contact the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve at (800) 336-4590 or the Department of Labor at (866) 4-USA-DOL. You may also file a claim on line by completing and submitting the online form.

If you think that being called to active military service has reduced your ability to meet your financial obligations you should contact your nearest Armed Forces Legal Assistance Program office. For more information, please consult a military legal assistance office locator for each branch of the armed forces.

Please note that contacting the Department of Justice is not the same as making a formal complaint. There may be deadlines on how long you have to file a formal complaint. If you wish to file a formal complaint, please follow the contact information above for your specific issue.

Updated March 13, 2016

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No