Combating Religious Discrimination And Protecting Religious Freedom

Filing a Complaint

Below are links showing where to file complaints for religious discrimination and violation of religious liberty rights, by category.

For reporting a bias-related crime, please contact your local police and the FBI.
as soon as possible. You also may contact the Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division.

If you are unsure what type of complaint you may have, please contact the Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination at (202) 353-8622 or email at

Updated August 6, 2015

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No