Skip to main content

How to Report

If you believe a school district has discriminated against a child or their family on the basis of their national origin, immigration status, English language skills, or religion, you can file a private complaint:

Civil Rights Division Portal

Or call us at 202-514-4092 or 1-877-292-3804 (toll-free)

Updated June 15, 2023