Eligibility of Citizens of Freely Associated States for HUD Financial Assistance


The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development may not make financial assistance, including assistance under section 8 of the United States Housing Act of 1937, available for the benefit of citizens of the Freely Associated States (Federated States o f Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau) who have entered the Territory of Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands as non-immigrants pursuant to section 141 of the Compact of Free Association.

Updated July 9, 2014