Accessing Grants to Strengthen Tribal Justice System Capacity Webinar
The webinar, created by the Education Development Center in coordination with the Department of Justice, provides important information to assist tribes with preparing to write and submit complex grant applications such as the Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS).
The webinar focuses on strategies to:
• Read and comprehend a complex grant solicitation;
• Coordinate a robust grant-writing team;
• Identify and articulate the needs of your community through data driven processes;
• Generate and capture ideas and solutions from your community; and
• Organize key community players to execute the proposed program.