The Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee was established as the point of contact to foster a comprehensive cooperative atmosphere among all law enforcement agencies within the State of Arizona and to aid these agencies in the delivery of the most effective law enforcement services to all persons in the District of Arizona.
- Provide relevant law enforcement training to Arizona law enforcement agencies at the tribal, federal, state and local level.
- Enhance efficient and effective communication among all law enforcement agencies by actively identifying, monitoring, and gathering information on current crime trends.
- Identify and promote effective law enforcement strategies in each of the "subcommittee" subject matter areas.
- Monitor the success of the LECC program.
LECC Advisory Subcommittees and Partnerships:
- Child Exploitation- Project Safe Childhood
- Drug Enforcement/ Drug Endangered Children
- Environmental and Natural Resource Issues
- Project Safe Neighborhood Executive Council
- Hate Crimes
- Weed and Seed Ex-Offender Reentry Initiative
- Indian Country Intelligence Network
- Victim Witness Issues