- April 18, 2017 from 6:30-8 at the South Branch of the Clinton-Macomb Library, Acting U.S. Attorney will present on “Anatomy of a Hate Crime.” This is sponsored by the Michigan Advocacy Coalition
- April 21, 2017: National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) training conference. On Friday, April 21, 2017, from 1:15-2:15 p.m. assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Mulcahy will provide a legal update on recent Supreme Court cases that impact law enforcement.
- April 26, 2017: National Reentry Week Roundtable: Rethinking Community Safety and Victimization of Youthful Offenders, from 10:00 am – 11:30 a.m. at the U.S. Attorney’s Office at 211 W. Fort Street, Detroit, hosted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
- April 27, 2017: Civil Rights Enforcement at Freedom House, Detroit. Assistant U.S. Attorney Susan DeClerq will speak
- April 28, 2017: ALPACT Flint, at UofM Flint Campus from 10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- May 8, 2017: Hope Against Hate: Building Resilient Jewish Communities in the Face of Threat, from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Congregation Shaarey Zedek in Southfield. Acting U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch will introduce a breakout session led by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Kevin Mulcahy and Susan DeClerq on federal hate crimes and civil rights enforcement.
- May 9, 2017: Human Trafficking Panel Discussion, from 5:30-8:00 pm at Altair Engineering Headquarters in Troy, sponsored by the Michigan Chapter of Women in Defense.
- May 12, 2017: Human Trafficking Symposium, at St. Thomas a’Becket Catholic Church in Canton, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This event is sponsored by Pearls of Great Price Coalition. Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Mulcahy will present on the federal response to human trafficking.
- May 12, 2017: ALPACT Detroit, from 9:30-11, location TBD
- May 18, 2017: Crime Victims’ Rights Event, at the Tribal Public Safety Building in Mt. Pleasant. Acting U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch to speak and the event is sponsored by Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court, Families Against Narcotics, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Updated April 12, 2017