You are here

Employment Discrimination

To file an employment discrimination claim based on race, color, sex, disability, religion, or national origin, contact your local office of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

To file a claim of employment discrimination based on your status as a service member or veteran, you may complete Form 1010 which can be found on the website for the U.S. Department of Labor’s Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (VETS). For information on your local VETS office, please visit their website.

Updated February 12, 2015