You are here

Hate Crimes

Please contact your local police department to report a hate crime which is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with added element of bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.

Updated February 12, 2015

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No