•Threat to the Economic and National Security of the U.S.
• Securing your Supply Chain
• Trends in Cyber Crime and the Dark Web
• Export Compliance Regulatory Update
• Viewpoints from Academia and Research Institutions Regarding Export Compliance and Espionage Concerns
Who Should Attend
• Companies and institutions that export goods, technology, or services to foreign countries
• Companies that employ foreign persons
• Defense contractors
• Companies that receive any type of DOD funding
• Academic institutions that enroll foreign students and/or participate in government research programs
Deadline to Register: 5:00pm August 28, 2019
Pre-registration is required. Participants should register online at https://usaomatraining.org/CPWG2019.
There is no cost to register for this course. Participants will receive an email confirming their registration. All registrations are reviewed to ensure participant eligibility. Citizenship or status of permanent residency will be verified. Upon check in, conference attendees will be required to present one of the following approved forms of Proof of U.S. Citizenship:
• Valid U.S. Passport
• Birth Certificate (along with a form of Government issued photo ID)
• US. Government Issued Credentials, with photo (For Federal Gov’t Officials Only)
• U.S Permanent Resident Card
Travel and accommodations are the responsibility and at the expense of the participant. Please contact your hotel directly for rates and availability.