Nebraska LECC Criminal Justice Conference
The 28th Annual Nebraska Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee (LECC) Criminal Justice and County Attorney’s Conference is being held in Kearney, Nebraska May 20-22, 2015 with more than 300 local, state, and federal law enforcement officials and prosecutors attending.
The conference is designed to bring training to law enforcement officials and prosecutors in the latest topics impacting the criminal justice system. The conference is annually hosted by the United States Attorney's Office, Nebraska County Attorneys Association and the Nebraska Sheriffs Association.
This year’s topics include:
• Marijuana Legalization – The Consequences of Legalized Marijuana
• Nikko Jenkins Murder Spree Trilogy - Case Presentation and Study
• Winning Strategies for Prosecutors and Law Enforcement from Investigation to Trial
• Asset Forfeiture Changes on the Federal Level
• Supreme Court and Legislative updates
• State-Wide Child Advocacy Centers
• Juvenile Diversion Programs and Juvenile Legislation
Awards will be presented during the Thursday evening (May 20th) banquet by United States Attorney Deborah R. Gilg, to criminal justice officials for their outstanding contributions to the criminal justice system and their communities.