You are here

Depending On The Type Of Crime You Wish To Report, You May Reach Out To:  An Investigative Agency The U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission’s Whistleblower Program The U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s Whistleblower Office

You can also report a crime directly to the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York by completing one of the Fillable PDF forms below.

PLEASE NOTE: The volume of information we receive from concerned members of the public prevents us from responding individually to every crime report received, however,  we will carefully consider the information you have provided us to determine whether there is a matter for this Office to investigate.  If we determine that your complaint raises a matter within the jurisdiction of this Office to investigate and that further information from you is necessary for our investigation, you will be contacted. This Office does not resolve individual consumer complaints.

Unless reporting a crime anonymously, after you print out the form, please make sure to sign at the bottom before sending by regular mail to:

United States Attorney’s Office
Southern District of New York
Attn: Civilian Complaint Unit (Criminal Division)
One St. Andrew’s Plaza
New York, NY 10007

If you do not have access to a printer, you may write to the address above and request a copy of the form.   


Updated May 13, 2015

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No