|Recognition & Accreditation (R&A) Program|
Thank you for taking the time to comment on EOIR’s Recognition and Accreditation Web site.
Before sending e-mail please take note of the following:
2. This mailbox is intended to answer general and procedural questions about the R&A Program and cannot provide legal guidance or advice about individual cases. Further, it is not available for service of official, case-related or legal documents and is not monitored for such submissions or for other time-sensitive communications.
3. E-mails with attachments will be deleted as a precaution as they may contain viruses.
4. We check this mailbox regularly and review and consider all comments received. However, in some instances, due to the volume of e-mail traffic, we may not respond to each message individually.
5. To speak with someone regarding an issue unrelated to R&A matters, please contact the appropriate office listed on our EOIR contact page - http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/contact.htm.
- Click here for general questions on Recognition and Accreditation
- Click here for questions about Recognition
- Click here for Accreditation and Re-accreditation Questions
If you have questions regarding suspected immigration fraud and abuse please contact our Office of General Counsel.
Updated December 2010