Filing a Complaint Regarding an Immigration Court Interpreter
If you want to report an issue or concern about an immigration court interpreter, please provide the following information:
- The name of the interpreter.
- The name of the presiding immigration judge.
- The date, the time, and the immigration court where the issue occurred.
- A statement explaining your concern.
- Your name, address, daytime telephone number and any other contact information you wish to provide.
To file a complaint, click here.
Updated September 2010