The information posted on the Department of Justice website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The Department of Justice does not endorse the organizations or views represented by outside websites and takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over, the accuracy, accessibility, copyright or trademark compliance or legality of the material contained on outside websites.
General Resources | Compiled Legislative Histories | Congressional Documents | Presidential Signing Statements | Public Laws/Statutes at Large | United States Code | Bill & Issue Tracking
Bills | Debates | Reports | Hearings
- THOMAS, 1995 to current; Abstracts, 1973 to 1994
- C-SPAN.org – Live video of Congressional proceedings.
- Govtrack.us – Online tool to track activities in the U.S. Congress. Email alerts and RSS feeds available.
- GPO FDsys – All published versions, updated daily, search or browse lists, PDF versions of bills.
- THOMAS – Bill summary and status, Congressional Record, schedules, calendars, and more.
Updated: September 2012