If you want to work in a professional environment performing meaningful work and in an agency voted among the best in the federal service, then a career with a United States Attorney's Office or the Executive Office for United States Attorneys may be for you! Our staff members perform numerous tasks which range from reviewing or completing trial documents to coordinating with victims or members of other law enforcement agencies.
We employ professionals in fields as varied as legal and paralegal support, human resources, general administration and management, law enforcement coordination, victim witness, intelligence research, budget, information technology, public affairs, and security.
Check USAJOBS for our current job openings to see if we are recruiting for professionals in your area of expertise.
Legal and Administrative positions include:
- Administrative Services Specialists
- Budget Analysts / Officers
- Human Resources Assistants / Specialists
- Information Technology Specialists
- Intelligence Research Specialists
- Investigative Analysts
- Law Enforcement Coordination Specialists
- Legal Assistants
- Litigation Support Specialists
- Office Automation Assistants
- Paralegal Specialists
- Public Affairs Specialists
- Security Specialists
- Victim-Witness Specialists