Civil Rights Enforcement

Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accept Civil Rights complaints.   If you feel that your Civil Rights have been violated, you may contact the US Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division in Washington DC at (888) 736-5551 or visit their website at  This website provides detailed information on filing a complaint. 

The following, Resources for Complaints, highlights local organizations with contact information that maybe beneficial to consider prior to contacting the Civil Rights Division in Washington DC.


 We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this information provides you relief.

Return to Top

USAO Homepage
USAO Briefing Room
Oficinas de los Fiscales de Estados Unidos En Español
What Makes Schools Safer? Using science to discover what works. Federal funding available. Visit, keywords: 'comprehensive school safety intiative'
Project Safe Neighborhoods

Our nation-wide commitment to reducing gun crime in America.

Victim Witness Assistance

Making sure that victims of federal crimes are treated with compassion, fairness and respect.