US Government Reports
- State Department Country Reports on Human Rights Practices - Children - 2013 (PDF), 2012 (PDF), 2011 (PDF), 2010 (PDF), 2009 (PDF)
- Department of Labor – Finding on the Worst Forms of Child Labor – 2013 (PDF), 2012(PDF), 2011 (PDF), 2010 (PDF)
- Library of Congress
- LEGITIMATION OF OUT-OF-WEDLOCK CHILDREN - Executive Summary 2010 (PDF)
- Is the appearance of the father’s name on the birth certificate conclusive proof of legitimation?
- Is there any provision in Haitian law stating that the fact that the child took the last name of the father is conclusive proof of legitimation?
Foreign Government Reports
- Canada Responses to Information Requests (RIRs)
- HTI104720.FE - The "restaveks"; state protection provided and support offered by NGOs; Voodoo rites to which parents may subject their children (2013) Jan. 2014 (PDF)
Non-Government Organization Reports
- Amnesty International
- Overcoming Poverty and Abuse: Protecting Girls in Domestic Service in Haiti - Nov. 2009 (PDF)
- Coalition to stop the use of Child Soldiers - Child Soldiers Global Report - 2008 (PDF)