Welcome to the Phoenix Immigration Court!
The Phoenix Immigration Court falls under the jurisdiction of the Office of the Chief Immigration Judge which is a component of the Executive Office for Immigration Review under the Department of Justice.
Our court has made a commitment to provide access to information through the Internet in order to service the needs of the public.
Our goal is to provide the most current and accurate information available to those needing to appear before an Immigration Judge and to provide this information in a user-friendly fashion.
Please note: The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) are separate organizations.
About the Court
Phoenix Immigration Court
200 East Mitchell Drive, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Court Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Window Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(Window closed daily from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
John W. Richardson
Lizbeth L. Patterson
Following are directions to the Immigration Court - Phoenix, Arizona. For your convenience, we have also provided a link to a free mapping service.
Starting Location: Sky Harbor Airport, Phoenix, AZ
Total Distance: 8.0 miles
Total Estimated Time: 18 minutes
|1: Start out going West on E SKY HARBOR BLVD by turning left.||2.6 miles|
|2: Take the I-10 WEST ramp towards CENTRAL PHOENIX /
SQUAW PEAK PKWY (AZ-51).
|3: Merge onto I-10 W.||2.7 miles|
|4: Take the 7TH STREET exit, exit number 145, towards
CENTRAL BUSINESS/CULTURAL DISTRICT.
|5: Merge onto N 7TH ST.||1.7 miles|
|6: Turn LEFT onto E MITCHELL DR.||0.2 miles|
|7: Turn RIGHT onto N 3RD ST.||0.0 miles|
|8: Turn LEFT onto E MITCHELL DR.||0.1 miles|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are you located?
A: 200 East Mitchell Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85012
South of Indian School Road between Central and 3rd Street
Q: What are your filing hours?
A: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Q: How do I receive information on my case?
A: Call: 1-800-898-7180 or 1-240-314-1500
Q: Who gets the original fee stamp copies?
A: The Immigration Court
Q: Where do I file an appeal on my case?
A: Board of Immigration Appeals
Q: Where do I send the appeal and fee payment?
A: For Regular Mailings, Overnight, or Courier Mail:
Board of Immigration Appeals
5107 Leesburg Pike, Suite 2000
Falls Church, Va 20530
Q: Where do I get information on passports?
A: Call: 1-800-688-9889 or U.S. Post Offices
Q: Who do I call for information on Visas?
A: For U.S. Citizens:
Call: 1-800-688-9889 or
Call the Embassy for the Country you wish to visit.
For Non-U.S. Citizens:
Call the INS Main Info: 800-375-5283
- Arrive early. Please arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled hearing so that you can be cleared by security on time.
- All persons must be dressed appropriately in business-type clothing. Hats should be removed when entering the courtroom.
- Food and beverages, with the exception of water for counsel and contract interpreters, are not permitted in the Courtrooms.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of any recording devices in the hearing. The use of cameras, beepers, or cellular telephones during the hearing is not permitted, and must be turned off.
- All parties should rise when the Judge enters and Court is called into session.
- Talking during someone else's hearing is not allowed in Court.
- All parties waiting outside while court is in session are asked to be courteous and quiet.
- Parents with court hearings whose young children are not in proceedings should not bring their children to Court.
Please read our Privacy and Security Notice