- ACT IMMEDIATELY if you believe that your child is missing. Call local law enforcement first, then call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: 800-THE-LOST (800-843-5678).
- FBI parental kidnapping
These parents are wanted for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution and parental kidnapping.
- International Parental Kidnapping
Contact information and advice from the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section of the Criminal Division.
- Search for Missing Children
Photos and case details posted by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Amber Alert
AMBER Alert is an urgent bulletin system for the most serious child-abduction cases.
- Federal Resources on Missing and Exploited Children
A directory for law enforcement and other private and public agencies published by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
- FBI's Kidnapping and Missing Persons Investigations
Law enforcement authorities are looking for information which may lead to the location of these individuals.
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
This Internet-based tool allows investigators, forensics professionals, and the public to cross-reference records of missing persons and unidentified remains, and helps bring answers to families of the missing.
- Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP)
Lists missing persons and unidentified persons who may be victims of foul play.