Along with meaningful and challenging work, DOJ employees enjoy a full range of valuable employee benefits. You can find an overview for new employees here.
As a Federal employee, you may be able to enroll in:
- Healthcare & Health Plan Information
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & FEGLI Calculator
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Care
Benefits Service Center
The Civil Division contracts with Government Retirement & Benefits, Inc. (GRB) to provide expert benefit administration and retirement services to Civil Division employees. These services include benefits and retirement counseling, processing of health and life elections, processing retirement applications, military deposits, civilian deposits and redposits, qualifying life event elections, as well as calculating retirement estimates. After you come on board, you will turn your benefits forms in to GRB. A GRB Benefits Counselor will process your election.
GRB Benefits Service Center Contact Information
Telephone (toll free) 1-877-386-4010
Fax (toll free): 1-877-386-4066
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, except federal holidays
Employee Self Service
Employees can also make a number of changes and manage their accounts on their own using the following links:
- Employee Personnel Page (EPP): You can view and make changes to your payroll, leave, travel, health, and life insurance, Wage and Tax Statement (W-2), and other personal information here.
- FSA Feds: You can enroll and manage your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) through FSAFeds.
- Benefeds: You can enroll and manage your dental and vision plans (FEDVIP) through Benefeds.
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance (FLTCIP): You can apply to Federal Long Term Care Insurance (FLTCIP) through this website.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP): You can manage your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) through this website.
Some links will take you away from the DOJ website. To return, click on the back button on your browser or on the initial link.