You are here

Instructions For FedWire Transfer

Contact the Assistant United States Attorney who prosecuted the case.  The Assistant United States Attorney will contact the Financial litigation Unit to obtain the FedWire Elctronic Funds Transfer form.  Provide the completed FedWire Funds Transfer form to your bank.

Please Note:

  1. The individual or company representative may present this form to any bank
  2. The individual or company is responsible for any FedWire costs.
  3. The individual or company representative must notify the Financial Litigation Unit (203-821-3700) of the amount of the money transfer 3 days prior to the transfer. This step is required because the Department of Justice Debt Accounting Operations Group must have prior notice of the Wire Transfer.
Updated June 14, 2021

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?
Yes No