Thank you for visiting the website for the Districts of Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. Please feel free to contact us using the information below.
108 Hernan Cortez, Suite 500
Hagatna, GU 96910
(671) 472-7332 (Main Line)
(671)472-7196 (TTY: Text-Telephone for the hearing impaired)
(671) 472-7334 (Fax)
P.O. Box 500377
Saipan, MP 96950-0377
(670) 236-2980 (Main Line)
(670)236-2935 (TTY: Text-Telephone for the hearing impaired)
(670) 236-2985 (Fax)
E-mails to the Executive Office for United States Attorneys and all district offices may be sent to AskDOJ@usdoj.gov. E-mails will be forwarded to the responsible Department of Justice component for appropriate handling.
- E-mail accounts are not available for service of official, case-related or legal documents and is not monitored for such submissions or for other time-sensitive communications.
- E-mails with attachments will be deleted as a precaution as they may contain viruses.
- Please include your mailing address in the event that the Department replies via United States Postal Service.
If you know the specific organization, district, or official you wish to contact, please indicate such in your message or call our respective office to contact them directly.
In some instances, however, the volume of e-mail traffic on a particular issue is such that we cannot respond to each message individually. We would like you to know, however, that all incoming messages are forwarded to the appropriate organization within the Department of Justice and you can be assured that your voices and views are being heard.
Please submit comments about our website including technical or Section 508 accessibility issues to the USAGU-Webmaster.
Please include the following in your email:
- Email Address
- Issue (type in subject line): feedback to USAO, bad link, error on page / outdated infomation, multimedia/technical problem, plain language issue, accessibility
- What would you like to change about this website? If applicable, be sure to provide a link to the page. Please limit feedback to 500 characters or less.
All correspondence not related to the technical or accessibility issues of this website should be sent to AskDOJ@usdoj.gov.