U.S. Parole Commission
The mission of the U.S. Parole Commission is to promote public safety and strive for justice and fairness in the exercise of its authority to release and revoke offenders under its jurisdiction.
The vision of the U.S. Parole Commission is to build an organization that balances justice through fair and equal treatment with dignity and respect for offenders, staff, and the community we serve.
Patricia K. Cushwa
- Preliminary Interview and Revocation Hearing Form (Parole Form F-2)
- Appeal Form (Parole Form I-22)
- Appointment of Counsel Under the Criminal Justice Act (Form CJA-22)
- Notice of Hearing-Parole Application Representative and Disclosure Request (Parole Form I-24)
- Certification of Identity (DOJ Form 361)