How We Work with United States Attorneys’ Offices, Other Federal Agencies and Outside Organizations or People
Working with other agencies, organizations and individuals has always been an important part of the Division's work. Following are some of the agencies and groups that the Division works with.
- United States Attorney's Offices across the country;
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL), Census Bureau to combat employment discrimination;
- Department of Housing and Urban Development to combat discrimination in housing;
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to fight lending discrimination; and,
- Federal, State and local government agencies as well as foreign governments to enforce the non-discrimination provisions of federal immigration law.
- Working with Outside Entities