Working with other agencies, organizations and individuals has always been an important part of the Division’s work. Following are some of the agencies and groups that the Division works with.
- United States Attorney’s Offices across the country;
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL), Census Bureau to combat employment discrimination;
- Department of Housing and Urban Development to combat discrimination in housing;
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to fight lending discrimination; and,
- Federal, State and local government agencies as well as foreign governments to enforce the non-discrimination provisions of federal immigration law.
- Working with Outside Entities
Updated July 28, 2017