News About the Civil Rights Division’s Cases and Activities
- CRT Newsletter: This weekly newsletter summarizes the Division's cases and resolutions for the last week.
- Religious Freedom in Focus: This periodic newsletter is about combating religious discrimination. To subscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Resources
- Emmett Till Act Cold Case Closing Memoranda: In 2016, the Division created this page as a resource for those seeking more information about its investigations of unsolved homicides – or "cold cases" – from the Civil Rights Era.
- Appellate Briefs: The Division provides access to all merits briefs filed in the courts of appeals by the Appellate Section since September 1, 1999, as well as selected briefs filed before that date.
- ADA website: This website provides information about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Updated October 18, 2018