Learning Management System
DOJ Login is now integrated with learnDOJ!
If you have a PIV card and a card reader, you can Log Into learnDOJ.
Visit the learnDOJ page on DOJNet to learn:
- More about DOJLogin
- Who to contact if you experience issues
- Who to contact if you do not have a PIV card or your computer does not have a PIV card reader
- More information, including DOJ Login Job Aids
Whether you're looking to discover new learning opportunities, better manage your career, request external training or connect your employees with the learning they need, learnDOJ provides new features and services to help.
- Explore the enhanced catalog and try new online tools. Find the learning that best suits your needs, whether it is “live” classroom, National Advocacy Center (NAC) training or a web-based course to take on your schedule.
- Use the new external training process (SF-182) to request the learning you need to further your career.
- Track your employees learning needs with features like the new supervisory dashboard.
Login and continue learning today!
Note: The above link is for the Department of Justice employees only. Selecting it will cause you to leave the DOJ website.
By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes: this computer, this computer network, all computers connected to this network, and all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only. Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in disciplinary action, and civil and criminal penalties. By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following: You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications transmitted through or data stored on this information system. At any time, the government may monitor, intercept, search and/or seize data transiting or stored on this information system. Any communications transmitted through or data stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any U.S. Government-authorized purpose. For further information see the Department order on Use and Monitoring of Department