The information posted on the Department of Justice website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. The Department of Justice does not endorse the organizations or views represented by outside websites and takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over, the accuracy, accessibility, copyright or trademark compliance or legality of the material contained on outside websites.
U.S. Appellate Courts | U.S. District Courts | U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
State and Local
U.S. Appellate Courts
U.S. District Courts
- District of Rhode Island From the 'Attorney' dropdown, link to Rules and Jury instructions. From the 'Case Information' dropdown, link to Calendars, Forms and Opinions.
U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
State and Local
Courts - State & Local
Laws, Regulations and Orders
Legal Ethics and Attorney Regulation
- Rhode Island Municipal Codes - Includes Bristol, Burrillville, Central Falls, Cranston, Exeter, Hopkinton, Jamestown, Narragansett, Newport, North Kingstown, Providence, Scituate, South Kingstown, Tiverton, Warren, Warwick, and West Warwick.
- Rhode Island Division of Municipal Finance
- Rhode Island Cities and Towns
- Property Records from NETR Online
- Real Estate Records from the Warren Group
- Real Estate Records from Vision Appraisal
- State and Local Government on the Net - Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Public Records Directory
State Agencies & Offices
Return to: Guide to Court Resources
Contents updated March 2018