- Ensuring the Presumption of Openness,
- Implementing Effective Systems for Responding to Requests,
- Improving Proactive Disclosures,
- Using Advanced Technology for FOIA Administration, and
- Reducing Backlogs and Improving Timeliness Overall.
Fourth Annual Department of Justice Sunshine Week Celebration Department of Justice, Robert F. Kennedy Building 10th and Constitution Ave., NW – Great Hall March 11, 2013, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm This event is open to all agency personnel and members of the public. You will need a picture ID to enter the building for the event.If you are interested in attending this event, you can register by e-mailing your name and phone number to OIP’s Training Officer, Bertina Adams Cleveland, at DOJ.OIP.FOIA@usdoj.gov, with the subject “Sunshine Week Celebration.” If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Ms. Adams at (202) 514-1010.